Andy Altahawi has access to a roll-up fund and subsequent processes designed for companies that wish to grow via acquisition. If you have a company with an acquisition strategy, please contact us so we may begin discussions to determine if you are a fit for our program. If so, Andy Altahawi will take care of all of the costs, including raising capital. Please read the information below for our program highlights:
- SEC and Other Filings: Andy Altahawi will handle all necessary document requests and filings including completely developing and submitting all SEC documents such as S-1 registration statements, Edgar forms and filings, FINRA (such as form 211) submissions and more.
- Legal Compliance: Andy Altahawi maintains a staff to ensure that the entire process remains compliant with all governmental agencies.
- Public Shells: Andy Altahawi has an inventory of legal and verified public shells which are made available to our clients for reverse mergers in order to provide a publicly traded vehicle in order to raise capital.
- Distribution and Fundraising: Andy Altahawi works with top investor relations firms who are charged with effectively raising capital for our projects. we manage these firms through the process to ensure the maximum capital is raised.
- Institutional Investors: We have very strong relationships with some of the largest institutional investment funds in the US. We can assist with raising capital for debt or equity.
- Broker Dealers: Our team can provide our clients with a turnkey broker/dealer, registered with FINRA and at least two market makers. We can re-structure books of business and assist with financing.
- Proven Process: Andy Altahawi’s partners have successfully raised capital for more than 160 different companies. Our proprietary 32 step plan ensures that our clients invest a minimal amount of time in order to complete the entire IPO process. We enable our clients to remain focused on building their existing business while the IPO process is underway.
What to Expect
- After initial discussions with the client, Andy Altahawi management will meet to determine if we believe we can succeed with your project. Our decision to take on an existing client will be based on whether or not we believe that our distribution partners and funding partners will capitalize the project. The client will be asked to provide a business plan, executive summary, PowerPoint files, a financial model, and acquisition target information.
- If we decide to take on the project, you will be issued an agreement that outlines deal points and the process including deliverables and timing to complete the IPO process.
- Typically the process can take anywhere from 4 to 6 months depending upon the SEC. Andy Altahawi and his staff are experts at ensuring minimal questions come back from the SEC thereby speeding the process.